NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! Congrats to @oakmac1!
Everyone needs to be better at talking about design, right? This week I’m giving away a copy of the books Articulating Design Decisions and Discussing Design to one lucky Tweeter. It’s simple, just answer the question: Why should I give you the bird? using the hashtag #givemethebird and you’ll be entered to win. Why do you need these books?
Friday afternoon (January 15th) I’ll pick a winner. I’ll choose the winner myself using 100% subjective criteria like: creativity, wit, humor, popularity (likes / RTs), honesty, and flat out awesomeness. The point is to have fun and promote these books at the same time, so tell me why YOU need these books.
Why should I give you the bird? Why do you need these books?
- Mention me: @tomgreever
- Link to my book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1VD6dMp
- Embed this image in your tweet: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3843531/oreilly/GiveMeBird.jpg
- Your tweet can’t begin with a username like, “@tomgreever #givemethebird because I talk more than most parakeets” Why?
- You have to use the hashtag #givemethebird otherwise I can’t track it
- You’ll need to follow me if you win, just so we can exchange contact info
- You can’t work for O’Reilly or Bitovi or be an O’Reilly author or related to one and stuff like that
- I’ll ship the books to you within a week or so and I’ll sign my book, if you’re into that sort of thing